My express lazy dessert made with store bought quiche dough that I always keep in my fridge. Within 30 min. your house will smell amazing and you will have a rustic warm crostata on the table.
- 1 package store bought quiche dough
- 3-4 apples, thinly sliced in half moons
- Juice of ½ of a lemon or orange
- 2 tbsp oats
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger (optional)
- A handful of chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. Squeeze the lemon (or orange) over the apples. Mix with the remaining ingredients except for the walnuts. Pour the mixture over the unfolded dough and scatter the walnuts on top.
3. Fold the edges inward. Sprinkle sugar over them if desired.
4. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.Print