Autumn roast – I love the vibrant colours of autumn – orange, purple, yellow, red – this dish is essentially fall on a plate, very hearty and delicious.[
- 1 small curry (Hokkaido) pumpkin, diced
- 3-4 potatoes, diced
- 2-3 carrots, cut in big sticks
- 300g brussels sprouts
- 1 red beet (optional)
- 1 onion, cut in 4
- 6-7 unpeeled garlic cloves
1. Preheat the oven to 200/220C.
2. In a big bowl, mix all the vegetables, with the herbs, salt, pepper and oil.
3. Pour in a baking tray covered with baking paper and bake for around 30 to 40 min. or until brown.Print